Tour with us and enjoy award winning sustainable Sightseeing & Wine Tours. We cater to small groups of up to 14 guests allowing for a truly personalized service. Choose from a scheduled tour, or have a tour customized just for you. Charter, shuttle and transportation services are also available.
Similkameen Treasures Tour
Relaxed tour is 6-7 hours visiting 5 wineries including lunch at Grist Mill or Harker’s Fruit Ranch!
- Yellow Lake and Similkameen River
- Family operated boutique wineries
- Organic & biodynamic wineries
- Hidden treasures from this emerging wine region, #2 in BC
- Lunch and tour included at the BC Heritage Site: The Grist Mill
- Approachable wines, of course!
Visit Keremeos, the “Fruit Stand Capital of Canada”, looking much the same as it did in the 70’s. Cawston is even quieter and is often referred to as the “Organic Capital of Canada”. Experience unique wineries and a different pace. Enjoy lunch made from local produce at The Grist Mill plus a tour of the heritage gardens, herb circle, and water powered flour mill. Tour with us as we explore treasures of this hidden wine region.