Otter Lake Lodge
This spectacular lakefront home presides over an expanse of over 200 feet of gentle sloping, sandy, sun drenched beach. Front of the home overlooks the lake with a large wrap around deck and floor to ceiling windows. Gourmet kitchen features gas countertop stove, convection wall oven, fridge with filtered water and ice, dishwasher, microwave, bar sink and stools. Three bedrooms plus a loft offer sleeping for 10.
• Separate laundry with front-loading washer/dryer.
• Master bedroom has private ensuite with shower, Queen size bed, and ceiling fan.
• Other two bedrooms feature new alder furniture with double bunk on bottom and single on top.
• Luxurious bath features all glass shower, twin sinks, Bain-ultra therapeutic soaker tub with 60 air jets and heated backrest.
• Living and dining rooms feature hardwood cherry floors, floor to ceiling stone gas fireplace, and new leather furniture.
• Loft is convertible to 4th bedroom with fold out queen size bed, private bath, large shower, satellite TV, VCR, DVD and Stereo System.
For further information, reservations and booking availability, please email us at the Otter Lake Lodge
•Damage deposit of $800.00 required for reservations
•Full rental due 45 days prior to occupancy
From Princeton: Drive down Princeton’s main street (Bridge Street). Ignore the sign to turn right to Tulameen. This will take you on a longer route. Instead just stay on the main street through town and cross the river on the old wooden one-way bridge. Turn sharp left, follow the signs to Tulameen. At Tulameen stay on the main road going north through town. When you reach the lake turn right on 6 th Street. When the paved road ends continue onto the small dirt driveway, proceed through the gate